Welcome! We are easy to find – just two blocks off of the Douglas Bridge, at Glacier and 10th Avenue in downtown Juneau (near the Alaska Permanent Fund office building). Our worship is at 9:30 a.m. every Sunday with a variety of worship experiences each month. We celebrate all pieople in our worship!
Worshiping During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Under CBJ Ordinances and CDC Guidelines, we hold services in the church, maintaining six-foot social distancing in the sanctuary and require wearing of masks by all (regardless of vaccination status), and have updated our COVID-19 Mitigation Plan on August 1, 2021. Visit our COVID-19 Mitigation page for more information.
- Into the Arts with TBD host (co-produced by April Dooley)
- Eats! with Chris Schapp, manager of SE Alaska Food Bank and TBD chef hosts
- Gold Street Music with Mike Truax
- Yoga and Meditation guided by Cara Krpalek
- Now You Know Juneau! with TBD game show host
- Alaska Music One Presents with Riley Woodford
- Juneau’s Open House with Ericka Lee
- Sandy and Friends Play for Wildflower Court (and you!)
- At the Clubhouse from Polaris House with Bruce Van Dusen
- Worship with Pastor Credo
- Sunday Worship with Pastor Karen
- RLC on KINY
Please Support Our Ministry on the Radio. Cost to church is $250/week ($1k/month). Watch the refection from Sunday, June 27 by Amanda Beebe-Bay and Karen Lawfer on Juneau Live! You can donate through Vanco or PayPal by clicking the buttons below: