Juneau’s Community Access Multi-Camera Television Studio
RLC was the first worship community in Juneau (on 3/22) to begin live-streaming worship services from the sanctuary in response to the State’s mandate closing worship gatherings. It has continued to do so while developing a 2,500 sq. ft. television studio capable of streaming in HD at 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps with 192 kbps audio with:
- Four HD studio cameras (three dolly and one crane)
- Six-fixed HD/4K cameras
- Ten booth-controlled LED full-spectrum studio lights
- 26 studio and four shotgun microphones
- 48-channel/8-bus digitally encoded audio for recording and streaming
- Dedicated Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) Studio (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram), meeting (Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx, WhatsApp, Facetime), graphic assembly and remote performer encoding systems
- High-speed up/down WAN pipes (necessary for real-time remote performers)
- Adobe and Apple video/audio/graphic pre/post-production suites
- PresenterPro onscreen and streaming graphic assembly
- ASCAP, BMI, SESAC performance and streaming licenses
- Eight-member technical team with over 60 years of broadcast industry experience
We specialize in meshing broadcast and interactive events. We can use real-time internet WAN “pipes,” to allow remote performers to be combined with in-person performers. This studio was funded at a cost of over $26,000 through with grants from the Alaska Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America (ELCA), the City and Borough of Juneau (CBJ) / Juneau Community Foundation (JCF) CARES funds, donations congregation members and from outside the Juneau community.
Click here to schedule your next rehearsal, performance or event with Juneau Live! Studio.
Download Juneau Live! Facility Use Agreement (PDF)